Blackinton Custom Badges On Budget and On Time
For a truly unique police badge, fire badge, or government badge our designers will help develop your ideas into an artist’s rendering (for FREE), which upon your approval is transformed into a highly detailed steel die capturing every subtle detail of your design. Custom badges can incorporate unique design elements like a local landmark; state, city, or town symbol, a historic building, and can incorporate a customized seal. The only limitation is your imagination.
There are many different ways to personalize a badge. Budget, timelines, and department/state standards should factor into your decision. Blackinton has been helping police and fire departments, along with federal agencies, across the country and abroad, create unique custom badge designs for over 164 years. We can tailor a solution to meet both your timeline and your budget. To understand what goes into building a badge visit our Badge 101 page or click here and view our video “How a custom badge is made.”
Choose one of our thousands of badge styles including shields, stars, Maltese Crosses, etc., and personalize with lettering. Engrave your department, individuals name, level of command, badge number etc. Try a different badge finish on your duty badge. An antique finish adds a vintage flare to a badge.
- A custom applied seal also adds a unique level of personalization. Work with our artists to develop a completely unique badge seal.
- Order a custom seal with an initial purchase of 25 or more badges and the seal die charge is waived.
A semi-custom badge is an oval badge that is built from existing dies, with one applied custom panel built to your specifications. This panel can depict a building, landmark, memorial, etc…
- Order 50 or more badges and the die charge is waived. This applies to our “building badges” only.
- This is a great solution for the cost conscious department.
Elite Custom Badge
A truly unique custom badge design. We will help replicate your ideas into a beautiful handcrafted badge, meticulously capturing every subtle detail of your design in the finest of metals.
- Our artist will work with you, free of charge, to ensure your badge not only meets your needs, but has an economically feasible design to help keep tool and die charges within your budget.