Watch Made In Massachusetts
Largest U.S. Badge Manufacturer
Blackinton® is a privately held family owned company. And it is the largest manufacturer of public safety badges and uniform insignia in the United States. We take pride in serving the nations leading police, sheriff, government, security and fire departments. Blackinton was established in 1852 in Attleboro Falls, Massachusetts. Most notably, Blackinton has remained in the same town since 1852. Unlike the many other local businesses who have moved out of state.
Blackinton combines old world craftsmanship with cutting-edge manufacturing technologies. Resulting in the production of the industry’s finest quality products. In fact, Blackinton is the market leader. Equally important is we continue to bring new technologies to the market first! To illustrate take a look at some of our firsts.
The First To Develop
- High Security Badges: For example, SmartShield with RFID chips and SecureShift badges with color shifting enamel.
- Breast Cancer Awareness public safety badges for the purpose of donating money to the cause each year.
- Commendation Bar Slide Holders designed to keep commendation bars aligned and neat on uniforms.
- FlexBadge, created to give law enforcement a metallic, quality alternative to embroidery.
- QuickShip Badges, which are the same quality hand-made Blackinton badges, but they ship in five days.
- Unlimited Coloring now you can add color or a design to your metal badge; i.e., thin blue line, without the added expense of a die.
We are proud to bring you our American-Made brand through our network of over 800 national dealers. In addition to our US distributors we also have partners in Canada and Mexico. Due to the size of our distribution channel you will be able to find a dealer suited for you. Visit our dealer locator, by clicking here, to find a dealer in your area.